The application for the class of 2020
is now open!!
One goal of AkiraChix is to help you develop as a unique individual—to be educated as a whole person, intellectually, emotionally, socially and ethically. Your development and learning as an individual occur, in part, when you engage in relationships with others and in activities that optimally challenge you. To enhance your growth and learning, become actively involved in the life of the AkiraChix community, engage your fellow students, faculty, staff, and AkiraChix various communities of interests and form relationships that both challenge and support your growth. Your journey of individual development does not occur in isolation; it takes place within a dynamic learning community. As a diverse institution, AkiraChix attempts to balance its needs—to foster freedom for individual growth, to support its various communities of interests, and to fulfill its broader teaching and skills development mission.
- 1st step – Shortlisting
- 2nd step – One on one/ Whatsapp video interviews
- 3rd step – Decision Release
- 30th Nov 2019 – application open
- 6th Jan 2020 – application deadline
- 7th - 10th Jan 2020 – review of applications by AkiraChix team
- 10th Jan 2020 – shortlisted applicants are invited for a one on one/Whatsapp video conferencing interview (note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted)
- 20th Jan – admissions decision release (note only the final 50 will be contacted)
- 1st Feb – orientation and enrollment into the campus