We’re pretty excited about our meetup this evening, and are looking forward to having an open discussion about information security in this digital age.
We’ve lined up a couple of experts in the industry:-
- Tyrus Kamau – Head of Information Security & Risk, Cellulant Group and co-founder, AfricaHackON
- Irene Njoroge – Acting ICT Security Manager, UAP Holdings and co-founder, AfricaHackON
- Evans Kahuthu – Project Manager, Information Security at ICT Authority
- Anthony Gacanja – Head of Department, Technology Security at Safaricom Limited
- Ibrahim Gathungu – Senior Manager , IT Risk Services at PwC
- John Macharia – Systems Analyst at Consolidated Bank
We’re set to begin this evening at 5.30p.m, starting off with a fireside chat leading into an open discussion with participants.
If you haven’t signed up, you’re still in time to do so. Bring a friend too